Terms & Conditions
Air Heat Pumps
Saturn Sales Limited
Unit 1 Waterloo Industrial Park
Cheshire SK1 3BP
Vat Reg: GB136388590
Company Number: 07991892
Tel: 0247 7220956
Terms & Conditions General
1. All goods remain the property of Saturn Sales Limited until payment has been received in full,
2. We reserve the right to decline any order for any reason.
3. These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
4. Payment can be made via a range of credit and debit cards using the internationally recognised and supported 'Sagepay' secure payment system, or via the PayPal payment system. Payment will be debited from your account when you order, i.e. before the dispatch of your purchase. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
5. All prices products and specifications are subject to change without notice. Reasonable efforts have been made to compile the product listing as completely and accurately as possible, but there may be typographical mistakes or errors in content. The company does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
Warranty for Internet Shop Bought Products
6. Heat pump and air conditioner systems purchased on our internet shop have a 3-year parts only warranty. A "Letter of Assurance" related to purchase of heat pumps and air conditioner systems not hermetically sealed containing fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases) must be completed in order to receive the 3 year parts warranty. All other products have a one year warranty unless specifically specified. To receive this warranty the product must have been used and maintained in accordance with the manufactures instructions provided. The invoice provided at purchase acts as the guarantee and should be kept in a safe place.
7. Saturn Sales Limited Limited cannot be held responsible if the failure of the parts is caused by electrical supply, outside forces, storms, floods, power failure or fire/smoke damage.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
8. We hope that you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. You have the right to change your mind on goods you purchase from us and cancel the order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. From the day the goods are delivered you have a 14 day cooling off period to change your mind and cancel the order if you no longer wish to keep the goods. To cancel an order you must send this request in writing to the following email address: email@example.com. If the order is eligible for cancellation we will issue you a returns number and arrange for the goods to be returned to ourselves. The cost of the return shipping will be ducted from the refund amount. All returnable items must be in "as-new" condition, with complete and undamaged packaging. Once the goods have been returned there condition will be checked within 2 working days to confirm their condition. Providing the goods are found to be in “as new” condition a refund will be issued within 14 days of the return date of the goods. Purchases for businesses, or made by a business, will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee and the return shipping costs.
9. If goods have been used or the packaging incomplete or damaged a partial refund will only be issued, with an amount to be deducted to reflect diminished value of the goods minus any return shipping costs.
10. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act). Our website also uses https encryption as an added level of security to keep your details and interaction with us as safe and secure as possible.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
* your name
* your address
* your telephone number/s
* your email address
* your credit/debit card details - these details are not retained.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
11. If your item is not in stock, it will be back-ordered for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
12. For all supply-only customers in the UK, VAT is charged at 20.0%. Documentation is enclosed with the goods to confirm that VAT has been charged. Goods can be supplied to European business customers with no VAT being applied. In these cases the customer will be required to provide us with their Country/EU VAT number in order for VAT not to be applied.
13. For deliveries to a UK address, dispatch time is between 1-4 working days. This includes England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Deliveries to customers in Europe will take between 3-7 working days depending upon the delivery location.
14. The above policies are part of our commitment to high quality service. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.